Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A little boot story


tabitha simmons
Topshop hikerboots
NineWest
Ninewest
Ninewest
Chloe black lace boots
Balmain laceup
All from altuzarra

Alexander wang's whip stitch Auguste
Alexander Wang's freja suede and leather whip stitch
Balmain

Boots, specifically ankle boots are my favorites among shoes of any kind. Its edgy, cool and rocks any outfit. When I watch Balmain ss 10 which design that comes out with torn shirts, embellished studded hard shoulder pads jackets, off shoulder dress in dirt gold, I know boots is the answer. I have fell in love. I have recently bought a pair from Charles and Keith, in khakis green platform boots. I will take pic of it soon. And in the near future, I want a collection of boots.

Signing off
xoxo Denise Xaviera



No comments

Post a Comment

Denise X.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.