Sunday, September 7, 2014

The FAQs about Plaid

Yay, September is already here! As a proud virgo, I've always look forward to this time of the year mainly because good things come during September- ones that comes in form of voucher, ribbons, gift wrappers, cash and etc; Admit it, we all love birthday presents, even for a non- birthday believers. It brightens up your day especially when it's least expected.

Well, lucky for me. My birthday came early this year. Just when I thought I was going to have a lousy week filled with sniffles and body ache, my cousin and my best friend decided to drop by unexpectedly with a small gift. My best friend got me a plaid shirt for my birthday. Mind you, it's not just a plaid shirt. It was a "mission" for my best friend and thanks to my cousin,(one who talks proudly of her sense of taste) the mission accomplished.

So, how are you going to style it?,she asked. Despite it's everyday presence, it's admittedly challenging to style. After some thought, here is the answer to her question and to all wanderers out there- put on a pair of sequinted shorts. Of course, it's easier to style it the unisex way with your rip-off denim and leather pant(Again, looks weather impair in this tropical country). As shown as below, wearing it with a pair of sequin shorts give casual glam vibes. For more glam vibes, put on a pair of heel, tuck it all in and put on a show. There you have it, this is how I wear plaid.






                       Outfit details: Plaid from Zara, Shorts from Unknown, Similar here, and my mum's vintage bag.
                                                                              Photo credits: Esther X


4 comments

  1. Hi, you're gorgeous! Love your laid-back style and I'm very, very envious of your hair. X
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks Yasmin, you are too kind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovely gift from your friend c:
    You look lovely ^___^ and I like your
    hair as well! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Denise X.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.