Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Two cents

I remembered those days when Vivi magazine was my "fashion bible", where I engrossed with every page Jun Hasegawa and Lena Fuji would be featured in, got me thinking can these girls be anymore perfect? Back then(I mean high school), a lot of the models would appeared in plaid or denim top tied around the hips in almost every other issue. These days, it has been making a comeback. Finally, a trend with some practical use- to provide extra length(cover) for super short dress. If you look close enough in person, you could probably catch a glance on what's underneath it. Here's my little two cents. So girl, when someone tell you that your dress or shorts is too short, you'd know what to do.



Photos by: Chester J. 



No comments

Post a Comment

Denise X.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.