Monday, April 16, 2012

Keep walking


 I have been away for a 3 day road trip to Dunedin, Invercargill and Queenstown. It have been awesome. Will put up more photos on that tomorrow.Last year, I bought this dress from my all time favorite online store, shopnastygal.The dress is from whitneyeve. I love the herringbone details on the elastic material of the dress that comes in olive and nude. In fact, this was actually my first nude dress. The nude colour is sexy, the fact that it is the closest to the colour of the skin creates the illusion of not wearing anything. The only thing I did not like about a nude bodycon dress is if you have a wide hips, it makes you look 2x wider. If you must wear a bodycon, med to darktones will create a more balance proportion.







1 comment

  1. Me gusta tu blog :)te sigo
    pásate y me das tu opinión ♥
    http://beamarlo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Denise X.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.