Sunday, October 28, 2012

Loose knits


Cheap monday knit sweater,necklace from shopnastygal, shorts and shoes from white 

The idea of wearing knitted shorts seems kinda cool in ways which keep us warm under chilly atmosphere while maintaining style at an appropriate length. Too pair this shorts, I wore my usuals- knits and sneakers. Its superfluous to pair this shorts with loud pieces since the shorts is unique on its own. Deep green with black knits- once in awhile, allow yourself to pair colours with the similar undertones. That is how I like it. I thought I should put a close up to this shorts but umm.. it makes my bum looks huge, from the back. So, I would rather maintained the distance, for a more pleasant view. 


1 comment

  1. Love your style and blog:) x

    www.boredomandclothes.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete

Denise X.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.