Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Feel the wind in your hair














Shopnastygal blouse, Charles and keith boots, feathers from Diva, Erin Wasson knuckle ring

After much thought and persuasion with myself, I am finally able to upload some snapshot of myself. I really love the whole idea of sharing and taking pictures of styles n looks at a more personal level. I did this impromptu shots by matching up this beautiful chiffon blouse with an asymmetrical sleeves. The colour is just perfect for this look. In a more earthy and relax kind of way. I pair it with denim short and basic black ankle boots. And if you realised, I have accessorized my hair by clipping feathers in multi blue tones underneath my hair to create the perfect blend with my ash brown hair. I was glad that I got this impulsively last year. Also, I hope that you would enjoy my first look as much as I do.









No comments

Post a Comment

Denise X.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.