Friday, August 24, 2012

Laguna Moon - Super Girl Festa




Jun Hasegawa and Laguna Moon in SuperGirl Festa- The link to this video

I have been trying to link the URL of this video to feature in my blog but it just wouldn't stop loading.
After much patience and perseverance trying to upload this video on my blog, I have given up trying to upload this video on my blog. Instead, I decided to make use of COMP 101-copy and paste the link for the sake of convenience.

Looking at Jun, how magnificent she is. As she is strutting down the runway, she brought the wind with her and the dress floats whimsically. At least, that is how I defined it. Seeing her in this dress just confirmed my suspicion that she is probably an angel in real life.

No comments

Post a Comment

Denise X.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.