Monday, May 19, 2014

Good times


I could drink this everyday if it weren't for acid build up and severe dehydration

Decision. Thinking of which desert to stomach this time.

My OOTD
Top: Pull and Bear
Skirt: Forever 21
Bag: Bimba and Lola







My pretty sister. We look quite different.


Caesar salad. Not your everyday salad you bought from Jaya Grocer. Every element in here is filled with goodness. 

Posh burger. It's as posh as it'sgonna get. 
Yum, you are convinced with how good it is, right? I can say it is one of the tastiest Caesar salad ever!

Marshmallow cake and supposedly carrot cake( my favorite) and some mochas
























This is my kinda day. I wish it was like this everyday. Good food, Good company and Good place~ Flowers on the table, dark wooden table, warmth from the rain filling the air, sipping hot mocha down your throat, wild juice sipping out from every chew that lingers in your mouth.

If you want to venture into healthy eating and wouldn't mind breaking the bank, Ashley by living food is the place to go. Although it is a little more on the pricy side, it is worth the try. They innovate normal food and make it light, healthy and still maintain depth of flavor. I have a savory tooth and I tend to gravitate towards savory, salty and tasty food. But after that, I do get a little guilty fr overeating. The portion they serve are pretty decent, not too much but enough to satiate the belly without the bulge. I've only tried three items but it is overall a excellent cafe- artistic and simple interior, good food, and best of all- friendly and excellent customer service.

Ashley's By Living Food:
11, Jalan Telawi 3, Bangsar Baru, Kuala Lumpur
Mon-Fri 11am-11pm; Sat-Sun 8am- 11.45pm

I hope to head over there again with my friends. I love sharing what I enjoy. Life is so damn awesome. You know in life, sometimes it gives you lemons, but when you go back home, or to a nice and friendly cafe or restaurant for food, the first bite makes everything so much better. Then, you get home. Get a nice warm shower. Enjoy the aroma of fresh shower gels filling in your sense while washing away all the madness. Get changed. Head to bed and hug your love ones to sleep. Tomorrow starts a fresh and brand new day. You gain new perspectives of the day and  get inspired.

Pic by Esther X.

No comments

Post a Comment

Denise X.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.