Sunday, June 15, 2014

Royale





 Outfit details: Dress from H&M, Jacket from NastyGal, Soire Heels from Jeffrey Campbells, Pearls from Lovisa. 

Dear all, I have been MIA for almost a week. I think. I have missed blogging and taking outfit photos. I miss how fun it was too shoot and today, I have finally find the time. I have just started work last week and it has kept me busy. Finally, I am given a chance to writer professionally. I am by no means a great writer, if you know what I mean. But, I am working on it.It feels a little off when I write sometimes. 

After working for 4 days, I actually get the chance to write. Yipee. It has yet to be published as it still need to undergo the editing process. Although I am not writing about fashion, this little space would do. The flexibility of blogging allows my creativity to flow, making my own content. I really appreciate it and now that whatever I planned out came out well, I am pretty content with myself. At this point. There is still room for improvement and I am glad for it. 

Anyway, I bought this dress for almost 4 months now and I have finally find a time to wear it for a shoot. Pairing it with a crop pleather jacket give this demure chiffon dress some edge. It give some room to show off some collarbone. Collarbone and bare backs are sexy. I went pretty minimal with the accessories and put on a pearl bracelet, which is extremely rare. I was taken aback by the mature vibe that pearl type accessories have till I realised that I was wrong about pearls all this years. It can actually make a simple outfit looks more polish. Or maybe, I am unoblivious that I am all grown up. #adultcrisis

 Alright guys, have a great week. Good night.

No comments

Post a Comment

Denise X.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.