Monday, June 2, 2014

The truth about wavy hair.






































Images from Indielog, Mr.Kate, Google Images, and Harpers Bazaar.

For as long as I can remember, textured wavy hair has been making headlines since the introduction of Erin Wasson, Gisele Bundchen and Daria Werbowy. Fashion blogger, Rumi Neely is famous for her ombre wavy tresses. The australians or whoever who lives by the beach are blessed with wavy tresses minus the salt spray.As effortless as it may seems, wavy or curly hair is one of the hardest to managed. At least that's what I've heard. It could be it is either too taxing to maintain because they are dealing with all these elements involved like humidity, wind and frizziness or they are clueless with wavy hair. Despite the love hate relationship, I for one loves wavy hair. I am positively envious to those who were born with wavy hair. Those delicious luscious curl. Thus, I really cannot comprehend those who religiously straighten their hair. All you need it a good curl enhancement products and the occasional hair curling action. I am missing my previous perm hair. And, I am looking forward to get myself a good Amika curling iron from Sephora.

No comments

Post a Comment

Denise X.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.