Monday, October 13, 2014

At first sight

I was a non-believer of thrift shopping. As much as I'd like to believe that thrift shopping offers great item pieces at a very low prices, I'm just not convinced with the whole idea. Its unwanted and I'm paying a random stranger's worn unwated clothes.  What you pay is what you get. If I'm paying RM180 bucks for a brand new dress(approximately USD 50), I'm also paying for the latest trend  and excellent quality material.  It's a fair trade.

Until one day, I came across a bazaar held in a mall and look around to see what they've got. As I thought of leaving few quick look, I stop to check out one last rack and came across this vintage number. The classic cut, bronze coloured buttons, and light grey and white stripes is one of the most fare and timeless basic I've seen so far. Believe it or not, it only cost me a freaking RM12. I'll be a total idiot if I dont get it.
 
Since then, I've converted.
djf




Outfit details: Trifted dress

No comments

Post a Comment

Denise X.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.