Friday, October 17, 2014

Oldie but goodie

I don't really know what to make out of this photos. As the results happen to turn out better with the age old black and white filter,  I decided to roll with it.

Denim has been an essential, seems to ubiquitously appeared in every stores and sartorial photos I came across. Since winter is here and Christmas is coming near us, it's time to go darker.

It surprises me how things happens to turn out well when it's unplanned. Intuitively, I took out my trusty Uniqlo denim shirt and paired it with my printed pre-loved skirt rather than the usual denim on denim. There you have it the 60's school girl vibe with an edgy modernized twist. I supposed.

uniqlo


uniqlouniqlo

Uniqlo
Outfit details: Uniqlo denim shirt, thrifted dress and Jeffrey Campbell Lawford

Photo credit: Esther X. 

No comments

Post a Comment

Denise X.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.