Thursday, March 4, 2010

Favorite things...


















Alexander Wang Freja Open Toe Laced Zip Booties

(alexander wang dress and heels, balmain gladiator heels, balenciaga giant city in blue, and dvf headband)

In my opinion, every girl should have a balenciaga handbag. Its very simple, practical and bold.
I love it to bits.. For me, it is every girl's best friend. If I am able to get them, I think I would have hug it to sleep everyday.

The dvf headband is from dvf last year's collection. I saw it online, and it was love at first sight. The colour combination and the flower shape pattern really add a POP to the whole outfit and it matches the whole dvf concept.Its all colourful and feminine. I know those headbands are so last season, but who cares.. those are statement headbands.. I even intend to make one my own but failed. I will try again next time.

For me, Alexander Wang knows what a women wants. His designs are very practical and minimalist. It can be wear in any occasions . The heels are so cool and awesome. If you are skinny and flat chested( im very honest), wear as minimal as possible and you should show more skin but not too much. Less is more, therefore Alexander Wang is the answer for you.

No comments

Post a Comment

Denise X.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.