Saturday, March 27, 2010

Oh so coco...
































































































































(pictures from models.com and ny mag.com)



I know I know people.... I have been delaying on my post whether or not u guys actually checked my blog. Hehehe.. I was busy( or not) with my upcoming test, so i have not got the time to update my blog. Test is coming up next week but I got bored studying for the whole day, so I thought might as well update my blog.



My all time favorite model, Coco Rocha.
I love her look to bits. Honestlym she is no Gisele Bundchen nor Naomi Campbell but she is a one of those model who make it to the top in model history. Some might think that she look ok, some say she look very exotic, well fr me, she is different. I saw her work on set from videos in youtube and other websites. You could really see how she work with the camera as she really pull her best shots and is fun to watch her pose because she is very versatile, vivacious and full of energy, not to mention that she have one of the best walk on the runway. The fact is that not many models can pull of a decent walk. Naomi Campbell, one of the legendary supermodel once told her," I love your look."She have been photographed by one of the top photographer Steven Meisel. Besides, she was asked to irish dancing at the Jean PAul Gaultier fashion show.

To those of you who do not much of Coco Rocha, she was scouted from an Irish dancing competition. She was of Irish and Canadian descent. After much persuasion, she decided to give it a shot when she was 16. After a few years later, she made it as one of the top models and she is only 22. She have walk for DVF, Larvin, Balenciaga, Chanel and Zac Posen many more. She was the face of YSL Elle fragrance and one of the faces alongside Lily Cole Rimmel 2010 ad campaign. She is currently working on her new clothing line with the help of a few fellow designers and her fiance, James Conran.

View her blog www.ohsococo.blogspot.com
Follow her twit

That's all for today.. Have a good weekend ppl
xoxo Denise X

No comments

Post a Comment

Denise X.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.